There were a number of questions that Chris Wallace didn’t ask in the first presidential debate ... or were asked by Trump ... but Biden either ducked or refused to answer. Wouldn’t it be nice if the next two debates filled in this key information void for American voters? But knowing the moderators and venues in these next debates, I don’t believe we will get these questions answered. Here are the Biden posers we voters need to have answered:
- Who, by name, would you appoint to the Supreme Court?
- Do you advocate packing the Supreme Court?
- Have you used a teleprompter is any of your pressers?
- If unsolicited mail-in voting is shown to be fraudulent, will you condemn it?
- Would you push to scuttle the Electoral Collage?
- Were you aware of and participated in Operation Crossfire Hurricane?
- Would you like to eliminate the filibuster in the Senate?
- Why did your son, Hunter get $3.5 million from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow?
- Will you implement AOC’s Green New Deal in its entirety?
- Are you taking any prescription medications to enhance your mental acuity?
- Do you advocate statehood for Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia?
- Will you now denounce Antifa and BLM anarchy?
- Are you prepared to shut down the economy again?
- Will you take the Covid vaccine when it is passed by the FDA?
- Would you eliminate tariffs on China ... and elsewhere?
Just for starters ... more than enough to investigate in three more hours of debate. ... or in future pressers. And, if one were honest, there are not many such embarrassing questions that have not been asked of the Orangeman.
Afterthought: Chris Wallace is certainly sharp enough to have pressed Biden on a few of the above questions? What does the fact that he didn’t suggest about Wallace?
STAND UP FOR AMERICA!