Saturday, September 10, 2016

Basket Case


According to Hellary Clinton, because I now support Donald Trump, there is a good chance that I am a xenophobe, a homophobe, a sexist, or a racist ... or, as she would like to shame me, one of the "basket of deplorables" ... see: CNN Story. (I think she might have also tagged us as being Islamophobic.) Now there is a slight possibility that I might have one or more of these "deplorable" traits ... but I am not stupid. I will not vote for this evil woman just to assuage myself of some smidgen of guilt for my supposed prejudice. Unfortunately, there must be many Americans who would pull her lever as penance for their thought sins ... otherwise why would she trot out this ugly campaign tactic?

To me, this attempt to emulate her predecessor and further divide Americans is nothing more than a sign of desperation on her part. The polls have tightened up and even a few free-thinkers in the liberal media are asking her tough questions. Even though she can still raise oodles of "access money" on Martha's Vineyard, Southampton and Hollywood, she can only draw sparse audiences wherever she tries to rally her base ... suggesting that, unless the graves open up again like they did for Obummer, her voter turnout may not come close to matching Trump's ... whose rallies are always overflowing with enthusiastic supporters.

No, Hellary, you will not cow me into voting for you ... nor will I try to buy access to your criminal enterprise. You typify almost everything that is wrong with our political system today. Although Donald Trump also has his share of faults, next to you, he is St. Peter.

4 comments:

Mr Caps said...

CLINTON WAS SAYING IT RIGHT, EXCEPT MORE LIKE 75%

George W. Potts said...

No need to get nasty. I was already assuming I was included in her 50% number ...

George W. Potts said...

Shouldn't Mr. Caps be all in caps?

Mr Caps said...

LIFE IS FULL OF IRONIES