Sunday, September 11, 2016

Pooh Pooh

I have written in the past about my (and others') concerns regarding Hellary Clinton's health problems ... see: Sicko?Devine Intervention, and I Robot. Most of my liberal friends, who are emotionally committed to electing this woman, have reacted with either pooh poohs or by questioning Trump's health as well. And Hellary has had other incidents since I last expressed my concerns. I won't detail them here as most of you who are awake know of what I write. But today at the 9/11 memorial service in downtown Manhattan, Hellary had another "health episode" and had to leave this ceremony early ... possibly fainting ... see: Fox News Coverage.

The evidences of this woman's frailty are so obvious now that their ramifications need to be explored. What if this woman becomes so sick or incapacitated between now and Election Day that it becomes clear that, even if elected, she would be so diminished that she could not govern? (Pooh, pooh!) What happens? Don't forget early voting has already started in some states ... with more coming on stream every week. Do the Democrats just carry on like what happened in Weekend at Bernie's?  Do they put a wig on Joe Biden and change his name? Does Tim Kaine step up and become the nominee? Perhaps they can postpone the election until she gets better? What if she doesn't? What does the Constitution allow under these circumstances?

I will make a rash prediction ... that she will not participate in all three presidential debates ... maybe not even one ...

Afterward: Sarah Silverman says that anyone questioning Clinton's health is an a**hole. Can I be this and also be in the basket of deplorables?

2 comments:

DEN said...

I think we should get them to duke it out in a fight-to-the-death cage match. Winner take all.

George W. Potts said...

If she doesn't get to him first with her Arkancide gang ...