Saturday, June 11, 2016

Transomania

Elizabeth Warren
A blue-eyed female white Senator self-identifies as an American Indian. An obviously Caucasian woman claims she is black. A former male Olympic champion self-identifies as a woman. And on and on.

Is it possible that this current transomania (ability to self-identify as anything your very little heart desires) has opened the door to utter mayhem?

- Can I self-identify as a double PH.D. and become a professor emeritus at Harvard?

- Can I self-identify as impoverished and get an EBT card and an Obamaphone?

- Can I self-identify as a Medal of Honor winner and be buried in Arlington Cemetery?

- Can I self-identify as Meryl Streep and claim some Oscar statues?

- Can I self-identify as Sully Sullenberger and fly a 787?

- Can I self-identify as a Puerto Rican and pay no personal federal income taxes?

- Can I self-identify as an illegal immigrant and not have to get a driver's license or car insurance?

This is fun ... perhaps I will claim them all ... and you can't stop me ... otherwise you are a bigot and transophobic! And, of course, Hellery and Oprah will denounce you and Bruce Springsteen will never play another concert in your state! So there!

No comments: