Monday, June 12, 2017

It's My Fault


That a woman may not keep getting $1,000 a dose medications to control her opioid addiction

That polar bears are gonna die and the "Earth has a fever!" because I "don't believe in science"

That MS-13 gang members are being deported back to Central America

That Israel is occupying territory that it won after it was attacked in 1967

That Kim Jong Un is a Korean fruitcake

That ISIS is recruiting soldiers because of my use of the term "Muslim extremists"

That the First Amendment is under attack because of my use of the term "fake news"

That women are second-class citizens because I voted for Trump

That people are losing their food stamps because of reinstituted  work requirements

That young  black men are being shot because I support law enforcement primacy

That all American women may not be getting free birth control

That the United States is unwilling to accept any and all migrants from around the world

That James Comey was fired as FBI Direct without sufficient cause

That our nation is spending itself into penury

That Iran is well on its way to having nuclear weapons


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That you keep preaching to the choir

George W. Potts said...

I'm not sure ... do you sing alto?