Thursday, June 01, 2017

Headlines


All theses headlines have been found on Internet new sites. Guess which ones came from Politico.

U.S. shoots down mock warhead ...

Trump will exit the Paris Climate Change Agreement

Russia probe scares potential [Trump] appointees

Kushner tries to pretend everything's normal

Franken: I stand with Kathy ...

POTUS: Griffin should be ashamed of herself ...

Krauthammer: D-list comedian trying to get attention

Evergreen State protesters demand no homework. College president hurries to oblige

Exclusive: Attorney to file lawsuit in Seth Rich murder mystery

Portland stabbing suspect: 'You call it terrorism. I call it patriotism.'

Hillary Clinton: 'I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that's not why I lost'

Newborn 'starts walking minutes after being born' ...


No comments: