Thursday, February 16, 2017

Deep State


In an effort to keep you, dear reader, (and me) current with the rapidly changing political vernacular, I bring to you the term "deep state" ... an ominous description of those Obama holdovers still within the administration and who are actively working against Trump and his agenda ... see: Breitbart/WSJ Story. I have previously referred in a blog to this dangerous development as the "resistance" ... see: The Resistance ... but now this more descriptive pejorative has taken over.

I say that this is a dangerous development mainly because of its apparent size and scope ... reaching well into our intelligence community. And now that this cabal has taken the scalp of General Flynn, I am confident that they will be even more emboldened. I wish I could identify the players in this intrigue, but my spider senses tell me that former CIA chief, John Brennan's loyalists might be a good part of this Deep State. The new CIA Director, Mike Pompeo certainly has his swamp-clearing work cut out for him. And I expect plenty more subterfuge directed at Trump before all the alligators have been eliminated.

This could get messy ...

1 comment:

DEN said...

Don't be concerned. Trump's well-oiled machine will dig out the truth and bring the criminal culprits to justice. He had more electoral votes than anyone since Attila the Hun.