Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Spy Fry


Spies are supposed to be slippery ... and is there anyone more opaque and shady than John Brennan who heads the CIA, our major spy organization? He has even stated that the US should not be spying on other countries! What, our spy organization, not spying on other countries? Are they just going to read foreign newspapers and write boring reports? (Something like what I do here.)

The CIA recently was known to be the source of the leak that Russia was supposedly hacking the Democrats' e-mails to help Trump get elected president ... a clear political move on the CIA's part. Why would the CIA allow itself to become so involved in such partisan nonsense? Perhaps because John Brennan is also an Obummer stooge?

I have written before about the clay feet that Brennan too often sports ... see: Connecting the DotsHeads Should Roll, It's My CIA Now, Acolytes and I Spy Not (wherein Brennan questions the role of his agency). Could it be that Brennan is the one orchestrating these oblique attacks on Trump?

Now more information has come to my attention about Brennan's political and religious leanings ... see: American Thinker for some careful insights and, a little bit more sensationalized, yet also well researched, Intrepid Reporter. (Please read them ... they are engrossing.) Basically, the worrisome implication of these two pieces is that Brennan is a Muslim convert ... and a Wahhabist at that ... as a result of spending many years on post in Saudi Arabia. It is also speculated that he has drawn around him at the CIA other Muslims in positions of influence. This, to me, is quite disturbing ... and reinforces my suspicions about Obummer's too kind feelings toward the Religion of Peace.

For you liberals, I'll save you some time ... Snopes deems this speculation as UNPROVEN (see: Snopes) which, to me ... considering the current reputation of this lefty site, is as good as verifying things.

2 comments:

ChillFin said...

Interesting that you give credence to American Thinker and Intrepid Report but use the words "implication" and "speculated". When Snopes says UNPROVEN, you leap to the conclusion that unproven is proof enough. Strange thought pattern...

George W. Potts said...

I've been taking a correspondence course at the Columbia School of Journalism ... and I was told by my professor if I keep this up, I could get a job at the NYT.