Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pimpin'


Author Heather MacDonald (see: Wikipedia Entry) was on the Howie Carr Show today pointing out the hypocrisy of the Democrat Party pols, some of the Republican elites, the media sycophants ... and their White House enablers. She said in order to rate Donald Trumps locker room comments, we should look no further than the popular Big Pimpin' lyrics from Jay Z ... who, with his squeeze, Beyoncé ... are frequent honored guest of the Obummers. Take a gander at these lyrics and compare and contrast them to what Trump said to Billy Bush on that bus in 2005 ... see: Play Google.

How this "rap artist" said what he said about how to treat women can be overlooked seems as clear an indication of the double ... nay triple standard that exists in our glitzy yet super sleazy society. The English language does not provide the words to condemn sufficiently such tut tut talk by those who then feel free to condemn Trump's comments that appear lily white by comparison.

I have reproduced just a small snippet of these lyrics below ... try to imagine them being performed at a White House gala to a fawning audience of famous fatuous in-crowders. The ghosts of past presidents must be hanging their heads in shame that their once noble home has been so sullied by its current residents:
You know I thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em Cause I don't fuckin' need em Take em out the hood, keep em lookin' good But I don't fuckin' feed em First time they fuss I'm breezin' Talkin' bout, "What's the reasons?" I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch Better trust than believe em In the cut where I keep em 'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' em up Let em play with the dick in the truck 
Are your cheeks burning? Mine are. ... I think "grabbin' pussy" doesn't seem quite so bad ...

4 comments:

DEN said...

Was this really performed at the White House?
If so, they are huge hypocrites. I hope those lying bimbos who claim DJT grabbed them don't get invited to the Clinton press conference to be held just before next debate

George W. Potts said...

You know what. I expect that they will be. This contest will be spiraling downward up until Election Day. And there will be lots of dirty tricks set up by the media. Have you been reading the Wikileaks stuff? I knew it was bad, but I never imagined it was so insideous ...

George W. Potts said...

See: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/10/13/michelle_obama_says_she_s_never_heard_anything_like_trump

George W. Potts said...

It's always dangerous to call out someone with sky high approval ratings ... but Michelle Obama just displayed breathtaking hypocrasy in the following speech ... see: "https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/13/michelle-obama-just-put-a-huge-and-emotional-exclamation-point-on-trumps-hot-mic-tape/?tid=sm_fb" ... perhaps she was really referring to Jay Z?