Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Ka-Ata-Kila


Elizabeth Warren has taken Trump's challenge ... and had her DNA tested by a friendly gerontologist. The results are in -- Pocahontas is between 1/64th and 1/1024th Native American. But, unfortunately this test lacked sufficient Cherokee or other North American Indian DNA to compare against ... so Inca and other South and Central American native DNA  markers were substituted.

So the DNA results actually suggest at best, that Ms. Warren may have had an Inca or similar South or Central American native ancestor from sometime in the early 1800s or before.

I think Trump might now have to change Senator Warren's nickname from Pocahontas to a famous Inca native ... perhaps Ka-Ata-Kila, their moon goddess.

1 comment:

DEN said...

I don't think anyone's mind has been changed by this news. I believe her "family lore" story which is confirmed by her (Republican) brothers.
My grandmother used to claim that we were descendants of "Eric the Red." If that had been a box on my college admission form, I'd have checked it.
I say, "Let he who has never prevaricated on a tax form or job application cast the first stone."