Saturday, April 27, 2019

MAGA


We have all read and seen the hostile reactions being exhibited by Trump haters. The Covington boys experience first-hand the kind of vitriol exhibited by the Black Israelites and a Native American drummer when they wore their MAGA hats on a field trip to Washington, DC. Over and over again our media reports of  physical attacks on Trump aides or supporters.  The person who attacked Kellyanne Conway at her birthday dinner in Maryland last year was just acquited of assault. (No, it wasn’t her husband.)

As a consequence, Trump supporters have been driven underground and are afraid of being discovered as Trumpers lest they lose their jobs, their friends or even family members. I have been fortunate in that few of these punishments have been visited on me. (A few people have “defriended” me on this blog.) However, maybe it is because I am too old for people to take me seriously.

One last thing, I have found a way of exhibiting my support for Trump when I am out in public. My daughter gave me one of those pink knitted hats for Christmas. I have polka-dotted it with Make America Great Again buttons ... so, when I wear this “pussy” hat, moonbats are reluctant to attack me because they seem confused as to my real allegiance.

1 comment:

Former follower said...

You look ridiculous in that hat! (I would rather see you get beaten-up wearing a MAGA hat)