Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Extrapolation


I am friendly with a probable illegal alien from Brazil. She is an honest, hardworking nice person. I would like to extrapolate, like Jeb Bush and most Libs, that she is representative of the many thousands of illegals who are poring across our southern borders daily. But I am pretty sure this is not the case. Nor can I extrapolate from some bad apples that ICE catches, also daily, that these caravans are full of — criminals of all stripes. Illegals represent 20% of our prison population, far ahead of their representation in our general population, so there is some justification here.

And I also do know that over 70% of these “dreamers” are dreaming of living off of the American taxpayer ... and do ... while generally not assimilating into their “adopted” country. In fact, far too many of these interlopers hold the United States in contempt. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you ...

This situation is not sustainable. We must get control of our immigration process. We already legally admit well over a million immigrants into our country a year. We cannot double or triple this number with illegals and still retain our national identity and safety-net sustainability. Time is running out and it seems only Donald Trump and the American voters seem to realize this cold hard fact.

Yes, I am a hypocrite ‘cause I don’t want to extrapolate this remedy to my Brazilian friend.

1 comment:

George W. Potts said...

I too am pissed off about Amazon. I looked up its financials. It’s due to tax loss carry forward, deferred taxes (will be paid) and offshore taxes. The last item looks suspicious to me. Bezos is a devil angel.