Saturday, November 11, 2017

Peek Behind the Curtain


If you are a fan of the comic strip "Dilbert" like I am, then you must be curious about the thought processes of Scott Adams, its creator. So, here's your chance ... cartoonist Adams has given you an insight into how and why this cartoon is created and, more facisnatingly, the inner workings of Scott himself. All this juiciness is contained in a promotional free chapter for his new book, "winning Bigly" which you can read HERE. It involves hypnosis, the art of persuasion and other secret thoughts of this successful, and somewhat egotistical, man. I think you will find this peek behind rhe curtain a facisnating read.

5 comments:

DEN said...

In my case Scott is wrong about why I how I felt about Carly Fiorina. I loathed her well before the campaign for her role in the takeover of Compaq (which resulted in me getting laid off.) And she looks like a weasel.

ChillFin said...

Are you and Scott explaining the enduring support of Trump’s base as sustained mass hynopsis?

George W. Potts said...

No. but his observations about persuasion do apply. (He is a Trump supporter.)

George W. Potts said...

Sexist ...

DEN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.