Saturday, July 30, 2016

Islam ... Heal Thyself


I will accept the premise that the majority of Muslims do not want to convert me to their religion or they will kill me. However, that being the case, I believe that these good Muslims need to weed their own garden of its more corrosive elements. For, if the non-Muslin world is eventually forced to do this unsavory task, it will be a very bloody and a very painful episode in the history of mankind ... perhaps the most bloody and the most painful.

Even though there are 1.6 billion Muslims of various sects throughout the world, there are five times as many people of other persuasions. This, these zealots should keep in mind before they want Islam to force the rest of the world to bend to its will and join its seventh century caliphate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

George, when was the last time you rounded up a KKK member?

George W. Potts said...

I'm at a loss to understand your drift ... please elaborate.

ChillFin said...

I understand it. ...these good White Americans need to weed their own garden of its more corrosive elements, such as the KKK.

George W. Potts said...

Thanks. I get it. However these two groups differ by about 6 orders of magnitude. Shall we also include Scientology, Occupy Wall Street and the New Black Panthers?

George W. Potts said...

Make that 5 orders of magnitude ...

ChillFin said...

I didn't say i agreed, just that I understand. 😊