Friday, May 23, 2014

Drought Data


As a follow-up to my blog a few days back … see: Climate Disruptions where I pointed out that the number of serious weather events over the last 110 years do not seem to be clustered in recent years. (Thus, once again, debunking the wild-eyed climate-disruption hysteria of our sinister climate charlatans.)  I have received criticism from one of this blog’s perpetual nemesis … harping that loss of life was not a good measure of the gravity of these climate events. Sooo, I recently found some hard physical data about the trends in global droughts over the last thirty years … see: Watts Up With That.

Clearly, viewing the very-well sourced chart therein, not only have droughts around the world not increased over this time period, but, to my eye, they actually seem to be declining.

Is this reduction in global droughts now to be defined as a “climate disruption?”

You know the answer as well as I do.

Afterward: And here is a contribution by a reader who is also a doubter (and proud of it) ... see: News Busters Piece.

No comments: