Sunday, January 21, 2024

Impolite Truths



I came up with the notion of Trump’s “impolite truths” here … and so I need to offer a few of them:


* “They’re not coming after me. They’re coming after you … I’m just in the way.”

* “If you don’t have a border, you don’t have a country.”

* Putin and Xi are “fierce” leaders. And Xi is smart to rule China “with an iron fist.”

* “If I am re-elected the Ukraine war will be over in 24 hours.”

* “I’m all for NATO, but they have to focus on terror also.”

“It’s the Chi-NA virus.”

* Germany is supporting a Baltic Sea gas pipeline deal with Russia, … Berlin had become "a captive to Russia"and is failing to raise defense spending more.

* “The Iran deal is defective at its core.”

"I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them. And they like me. I like them."

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

"No matter what you do - guns, no guns - it doesn't matter. You have people that are mentally ill. And they're gonna come through the cracks. And they're going to do things that people will not even believe are possible."

* “Illegal immigrants are poisoning our nation’s blood.”

"Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but [now] we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China, in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time."

* Trump on Kim Jong un, “I have a bigger button and mine works.”

"They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

"When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

"I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I've been challenged by so many people and I don't, frankly, have time for total political correctness."

"The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

"I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke."

"I'm intelligent. Some people would say I'm very, very, very intelligent."

"I say, not in a braggadocios way, I've made billions and billions of dollars dealing with people all around the world."


STAND UP FOR IMPOLITE TRUTHS!


3 comments:

ChillFin said...

He's not altogether wrong. But I'd prefer him as an AM radio talk show host where his blather is worthy of commentary but detached from the ability to act on his claims.

DEN said...

Thanks for the chuckles.
What a horse's ass!

George W. Potts said...

I think you need an attitude adjustment ….