Thursday, February 04, 2021

Logic is Logic



Having watched carefully the Dem nominating process, I think I have discovered the logic behind their vice president’s selection. Correct me if I’m wrong, but Obama picked someone not just dumber than himself ... but someone who would not make a good replacement for him were he impeached and convicted. Thus, Joe Biden  was a bit of an insurance policy to keep him in office and looking smart comparatively.


Then, Joe Biden must have used this same dumbing-down logic when he picked Kamala Harris as his running mate.


And, when Kamala Harris likely runs for president, I have to conclude that this same selection criteria will be used ... and I already know who her running mate will be ... a nice big shiny stone.



STAND UP FOR AMERICA!


No comments: