Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Banned on YouTube (Updated)


YouTube (Google) has banned the above very popular video from its official web site. It is a discussion by two California doctors who apparently disagree with much of the COVID-19 orthodoxy ... probably banned because of this dissension.  I post it here not because I agree with it ... I haven’t watched it yet ... I post it here BECAUSE it has been banned. The Masters-of the Universe are getting far too tyrannical.

I’ll watch it tomorrow and maybe comment further then.

Afterward: I’ve watched it ... extremely informative ... three observations:

- these two doctors had pushback on the video ... and they handled it well

- the statistics that the first doctor used were from self-selecting samples ... ergo biased. Since then, antibody studies seem to negate this prior bias.

- if we are going to handle COVID-19 on a scientific and pragmatic basis, we older people are likely fucked ... and don’t buy life insurance stocks ...

After Afterward: For those of you were not quick enough to view this video ... too bad. It has been censored everywhere. George Orwell was right ... we are living in a totalitarian states ... now centered in Silicon Valley. I can’t remember when I have been this pissed off.



Even later: I found another way of viewing some of the original interview ... see: Turn to 23

No comments: