Saturday, April 09, 2016

Black and White and Red All Over


The Boston Globe is publishing a fake newspaper tomorrow (Sunday) to mimic and disparage Donald Trump and his espoused immigration policies ... see its editorial HERE. This is depicted as quite a radical departure for a major metropolitan newspaper. But, to me, it is business as usual. I have lived near Boston for almost 35 years and, during this entire span, the Globe has been concocting or supressing its news to push its liberal agenda ... including a number of supposed true-to-life columns by Mike Barnacle that were either plagarized or figments of his left-wing imagination. The Globe eventually parted ways with Barnacle (he is now a respected talking-red-head on MSNBC) although it may have called him back for this faux Trump edition.

No mater who the Republican nominee is this summer, it is certain that the Globe will endorse Hellery for president ... even if she is sporting an orange jump suit.

Afterthought: I have been quite critical of Trump ... but I am a pop gun ... this is a howitze.

2 comments:

DEN said...

I don't know anything about this, but I would be more than shocked if the Globe would intentionally print a satiric headline. My shit detector tells me that this is bogus.
Unless they put on editorial/opinion page.

DEN said...

They did put it in the Editorial section, so I guess we are both right, this time.