Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Disconnect


Every time I have blogged about non-citizen immigrants voting ... see: Dog's Hind Leg, I have been ridiculed by my friends ... claiming that I am smoking something funny. Even after providing obvious evidence, I still have not really swayed many that this illegal voting activity is pervasive. Now we find that, in Minnesota, Somalis are caucusing for the Democrats and speaking only Somali in this meeting ... see: The Gateway Pundit. It seems obvious that not all these Minnesota Somalis are U.S. citizens as, I seem to recall, speaking English used to be a requirement for citizenship. And, if they are now caucusing, I am sure that they will be voting in the general election.

So there is not just a disconnect between our voting laws and the election reality, but a much more serious disconnect between what Americans believe about illegal voting and what, in fact, our government is not only allowing, but probably encouraging.

No comments: