Monday, October 06, 2014

George and the Dragon


Given what is occurring now in Hong Kong, my thoughts once again drift back to the subject of China. (A while back I did write a blog on China … see: Enter the Dragon.)  And while on this bent, I was delighted to read someone else’s sage thoughts on this same subject … someone who seems to know of what he speaks. So please read the Diplomad’s insights ... as well as some very interesting comments thereto … see: On China: A Re-Run. The only thing that I had in my blog that the Diplomad doesn’t focus on is China’s imperialistic tendencies … many of which have become more manifest since the date of his original blog entry.

We both conclude that, if China were to grant its citizens true liberty, then it would be most formidable ... as would we ... like we once had ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valuable china should not go in the dishwasher. Do them by hand.

George W. Potts said...

Too obtuse for me ...