Saturday, June 24, 2023

The Evidence Mounts

 


“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind and broken our deal without telling me or that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made that have not been kept.” 

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.” — Hunter Biden’s WhatsApp decoded text message to his Chinese business partner from Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware … as disclosed by the IRS whistleblower.


Days after Hunter’s threatening WhatsApp text, $5 million rolled in (from China).


‘Nuf said!


STAND UP FOR EQUAL JUSTICE!


No comments: