Sunday, December 20, 2020

Mailman’s Christmas Present


The mailman knocked at this door expecting his usual bag of Christmas cookies. Only this time the woman of the house invited him in. She then led him upstairs where she did an incredible sexual number on him. As they were  coming downstairs she handed him a dollar bill. Next she fixed him a luscious breakfast of hash-brown potatoes, eggs Benedict and fresh-squeezed orange juice.


Bedazzled, as he was leaving the mailman asked his voluptuous benefactor, to what he owed these wonderful Christmas presents. The woman replied, “Well I asked my husband what I should give the mailman for Christmas ... he told me, ‘Fuck him, give him a dollar.’ The breakfast was my idea.”


STAND UP FOR THE USPS!


1 comment:

brombo9045 said...

Great comment! Time for all us red blooded males to join the USPS.
Except, this must be made a daily thing.