Monday, November 14, 2016

Bussing


To buss means to kiss. George Soros loves his adopted country so much that he is bussing us. He is funding the bus transportation (and probably much more) for the hooligans who are protesting Trump's election ... often quite violently ... in many blue American cities. Yes, I know you libs think that I am funning you with this claim ... and I am part of that basket of deplorables. However, don't doubt me ... as I have visual evidence of the degree to which this billionaire boob is willing to go to disrupt things. Here is a video of many dozen buses that were used to bring Soros goons to their Chicago riots ... see: Zero Hedge Video and Article.

Still skeptical?

Let me end with my deplorable message to George Soros ... buss my arse!

4 comments:

DEN said...

Looks like you got snookered again by what you want to believe;
http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-bused-into-austin/

DEN said...

In case you didn't bother to follow my link, here's what Snopes says,"...the disreputable web site Zero Hedge published a video on 13 November 2016 showing a large number of buses parked on a street. The web site provided no evidence that the buses had transported paid protesters, or that the buses had anything at all to do with the protests." The buses were there to convey 11,000 attendees to a convention center event.
My source is more reliable than your source, nah-nah.

George W. Potts said...

I thought you stopped trusting Snopes?

George W. Potts said...

I like my lie better ...