Friday, April 24, 2015

Coffin Nails


President Obama is apparently continuing to lose weight ... he has developed that Shakespearean  "lean and hungry look" ... see: Yahoo News Picture. When I first saw this picture I immediately speculated to myself that his smoking of cigarettes or even his possible cocaine use are the cause ... but then I read the comments on this Yahoo piece and was surprised to see AIDS repeatedly mentioned. Peruse these comments yourself for some disturbing speculations.

But, believing that I am a grounded person (no snickering, please), I do think that coffin nails are the probable culprit for our overly-lean POTUS.

I write the following paragraph with some trepidation ... however, I did noticed the name of Larry Sinclair in these comments ... and Googling his name came up with the following detailed documentation  ... just a bit unnerving ... see: WND Article. One might suppose that these rumors of Obama's supposed gay lifestyle have been so completely suppressed (this was my first whiff of same) that this could well hint at something deeper lurking there. I suppose we will have to wait many years to know the truth.

Afterward: Yet Hillary's attack dog, James Carville can attack with impunity the "Clinton Cash" author, Peter Schweizer as an "anti-Disney, gay bike bar Glenn Beck" (see: Breitbart Video) ... whatever that means.

No comments: