Friday, January 09, 2015

Priorities


I don’t particularly like Bill O’Reilly as I find him a little too pompous for my taste. Anyhow, last night I did happen to be watching him as he was interviewing Josh Earnest, the Obama administration’s press secretary, regarding Islamic terrorism and their recent attacks in Paris. O’Reilly was on a rant and tore Earnest a new orifice. In particular, after ticking off the numerous recent horrendous incidents of Muslim butchery, O’Reilly asked him what was Obama’s strategy for defeating the worldwide Jihadist movement. The usually glib Earnest said that Obama did not have one! Oops!

However, our fearless leader apparently did spend his 17-day Hawaiian vacation coming up with another government spending program to appease his base … taxpayer-funded (China-funded, actually) free two-years of community college. I’m so glad that our president has his priorities straight.

1 comment:

DEN said...

I that more ironic than Dartmouth students cheating on an ethics course?