Wednesday, February 13, 2013

European Heaven and Hell



I figure I have offended a goodly number of Americans with my previous blog post … suggesting that (too) many of us are susceptible to Obama’s B.S.  So, to be fair and balanced, it is now time to dis(respect) the Europeans.  This is a (hopefully) humorous story I heard well over twenty-five years ago ... so I trust it is new to many of you.  It is the European version of heaven and hell.

European Heaven
A German mechanic
An English policeman
A French chef
An Italian lover
and
A Swiss administrator

European Hell
A German policeman
An English chef
A French mechanic
An Italian administrator
and
A Swiss lover

Bada Bing …

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The classic in this form was more international: The best a global business(person) could hope for was an English house, a Japanese wife, a Chinese cook, and an American salary. The worst however was a Japanese house, an English cook, an American wife, and a Chinese salary.