Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Delusions of Grandeur


Joe Biden is a clown … a clown that, I’m afraid, is losing the few marbles he has left in that plugged head of his.  I’m kinda certain that that crafty politician, President Obama, chose Biden as his running mate both times so that Congress would not be tempted to remove His Royal Highness from office (see: Michelle Malkin Story) no matter how far afield he wanders from the Constitution.  Now, Washington’s court jester, Biden, is having delusions of grandeur.  He believes that, in four years, it will be his turn to wear the crown.  He even recently had one of his frequent Freudian slips and said “I’m proud to be President …” (see: GretawireVideo).

I will not chronicle all of Ole Joe’s gaffs and malapropisms here, but over the last year it was at least one a week … to the point were I really doubted that he would be Obama’s running mate this time around (see: Good-news Bad-news).  But I do wish that this motley fool, Biden, gets the Democrat nomination for President in 2016 … since I doubt that he could be elected no matter who the Republicans nominate.  But, wait a minute, I didn’t think that Obama could get re-elected!  Given the divisiveness and lack of acumen on the part of the American public, Joe Bite-me might then just skate into the White House.  Wouldn’t that be special?

2 comments:

George W. Potts said...

And putting ole "What difference does it make?" Hillary Clinton forward as their next candidate would be a sign of perspicacity?

DEN said...

The Political game is about winning, and the opposition has no varsity players without worse baggage than she has.