Sunday, July 21, 2019

Beating a Dead Camel


I know, I know I am beating a dead camel about where Barack Obama was born. But I was recently curious about whether Stanley Dunham, Barack’s mother, had ever traveled to Kenya. In this search I came across the following interesting article that makes a compelling case that she had been there and that this is where our 44th President was born ... revealing things that I had never before seen. If you can open your mind dear reader, peruse it, you might be enlightened: Israel National News.

The assertions therein, combined with the fact that his college applications have never been made public, his curious Social Security number ... together with the above sales sheet for his book “Dreams from My Father” certainly make an interesting case that Obama’s handlers did a very professional job obfuscating this Constitutional-relevant fact.

This possible revelation obviously makes no political difference now that Obama is out of office. But, to me, the need to inform history supersedes the razzle dazzle that America has been subjected to during Obama’s presidential campaigns. Facts eventually persist ... no matter the level of pooh-poohing or partisan blowback. Maybe, this revelation won’t be generally accepted for fifty years ... but  the truth will out whatever it really is. Maybe even our Constitution will be amended to remove this birthplace structure in retrospect.

No comments: