Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Daily Humor?

I'll stop calling you 'the enemy of the peopl' when you stop printing crossword puzzles I can't solve.

Somehow I got on the New Yotker magazine's list. Now, every day, I find in my email spam folder a cartoon  from this once-great magazine titled "Daily Humor". One problem, these cartoons are seldom if ever humorous ... generally just snarky satire ... possibly because they are almost always unhinged jabs at President Trump. Now, I am not Dave Barry when it comes to judging humor ... but I do know I have never even cracked a smile at this political bilge. I suppose that this stable of Democrat-operative cartoons are required to massage the bruised egos of upper East and West supercilious siders in Manhattan to continue to allow them to feel superior to the rest of us  deplorables.

If you find the above cartoon funny, I'll eat my shoe ...

Afterward: Note Trump's very small hand.

3 comments:

DEN said...

Most humor gores someone's ox. The fans of the ox seldom smile.

ChillFin said...

New Yorker cartoons are "droll." This one is droll.. and funny. Do you find their puzzles easy to solve? Even the one-minute mini-puzzles can be difficult. Please record the shoe eating event.

DEN said...

Next time you get the urge to write a limerick, post one of the New Yorker cartoons instead.