Sunday, January 12, 2020

Half a Million


This blog has hit a small milestone. Today it passed a half million hits since October of 2006! Approaching 14 years ... lots of words! Now, I am the first to admit that some of these hits ... my guess is over 100K but less than 200K have come from repeated bot hits ... emanating from Russia, the Ukraine and the United States. Why would someone target this blog is beyond me?

Anyhow, this Fletcher Castoria blog has shown a modest following ... generally uncommented on ... which I also can’t explain, other than, after I have opined, there is nothing more to add (tongue-in-cheek). And finally, kind readers, I get no compensation for all this effort. For another mysterious reason ... Google has not allowed me to include any ads along with my wisdom. This doesn’t bother me as I am just as happy knowing I might be having some small success moving the world toward sanity ... without cluttering your life with E.D. cures and My Pillow offers.

So. thank you for your attention and keep reading ... you kind readers. Maybe we can hit one full million before I run out of breath.

1 comment:

Gaiseric said...

Congratulations, George. As I've said before, I look forward to your thoughts every morning, although I often disagree. Axel