Friday, March 27, 2020

God?


I don’t personally believe in a divinity ... but, if there were a God, I can imagine her looking down on all the anti-Trump vitriol that has existed in the world and saying:
“OK, you human bozos, in 2016 I arranged for that boastful sinner Trump to get elected president because I feared that his opponent was Beelzebub in a pants suit ... and I knew she would destroy my grand experiment ... the shining city on the hill. Since I pulled off this minor miracle, you ungrateful tosspots did nothing but try to thwart his noble efforts and take him down. So, as punishment for this ungratefulness, I am inflicting you and many other bad-apple counties with a pandemic ... calling to me many of your elders. And, in the process, I am also going to destroy most of the wealth that the man with the orange hair has, through me, provided you. So, shape up you morons ... or I will make things even worse!”
Just thinking out loud ...

No comments: