Sunday, March 15, 2020

Deep Data Dive


I have opined that we need some intelligent scrubbing of all the coronavirus data that has been quickly piling up. Well, thanks to a reader of this blog, I can offer you a deep dive into this data ... trying to provide trends, forecasts and other important analyses ... see: Medium. Since I have problems reading things, I have not been able to scan every word here ... nor do I necessarily agree with every of his conclusions (focus on the Diamond Princess cruise ship analysis and virus testing ... or lack thereof in China), but this fellow, Tomas Pueyo, has good credentials and is a diligent processor of what information we have. He should not be dismissed without good reason ... in fact, I see his analyses in many of the comments Dr. Fauci from the NIH has made on national television.

For a constantly-updated source of much of the data that Mr. Pueyo has used in the above, see: Latest Numbers.

We need much more of this kind of data analysis.

No comments: