Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Winning?

Winning IS Everything


I have had a number of regular commenters on this blog who have constantly challenged my notions ... mostly with liberal talking points (but, to be fair, a few valid critiques.) However, over the last month, they have been dropping off the radar ... one by one ... no more comments ... which they seem to believe is punishing me. Why would I think this? Do they really think I enjoy being brow-beaten?

But, concomitant with their waving the white flag, I must ask, “Is Trump winning the national debate ... as reflected by this hectoring drop-off ... and is this blog’s politics prevailing in sympathy?”

In other words, is Fletcher winning because Trump is winning?


STAND UP FOR AMERICA!

3 comments:

Not a Russian Bot said...

You are winning. Those spittle-flecked nabobs should STFU.
You, like the President and his Team, speak truly and fairly. You are all fantastic.
Just because no one else comments doesn't mean that they don't find your report to be pithy and worthy of some response. That cricket sound in the comments section means that thousands of close readers agree with you, but are too shy to say so. Pay no attention to the sound of the approaching Biden/Harris landslide. It is just more fake news.

ChillFin said...

Fletcher is losing because Trump is losing.

Anonymous said...

George, even if Trump loses -and he will- Fletcher will continue to wake me up in the morning. I continue to find your comments interesting . . . even if frequently not to my liking. So, keep it up . . . win or lose. Axel