Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Give Up


Uncle! I surrender! No mas! Call off the dogs! You win! I turn over my king … Obama, you have check-mated me!

It is clear that our President holds all the high cards and it is futile to resist.  I’m sure he knows that I have contributed to the Republican Party and he can sic the IRS on me at the drop of a metaphor. I sense the NSA presence in all my phone calls and hacked into this computer.  I have seen how Attorney General Eric Holder has dropped the hammer on conservative voices across the country and I don’t want to suffer a similar fate.  He seems to have the FBI on a short leash and is not hesitant to use them to go after those of us "racists" who don’t want to go along to get along.  

And I certainly don’t want to lose my health insurance or incur the wrath of future death panels.

I have seen how quickly the main stream media can destroy someone who poses a threat to this administration and the Democrat party. Witness Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Robert McDonnell in Virginia, Dinesh D'Souza, and too too many others. And I have seen how the Chicago machine politics works … electing their friends time after time … seemingly against the will of the people.  I have witnessed President Obama use the Constitution like a napkin at one of his lavish dinners … and seen him castigate anyone with more money than he deems appropriate. Yet I have also watched as billions upon billions of government dollars are also funneled to his friends. I want to become one of those “friends.”

I sense to all-powerful nature of our government in picking corporate winners … such as Google and Solyndra … and losers … such as Koch Industries and JP Morgan. I cringe at the arbitrariness of our economic future under such leadership and worry if my nest egg of stock investments will be destroyed in a fit of pique by our Fearless Leader. As Charles Krauthammer observes, we are rapidly becoming a banana republic … and I want to be put all my money in Chiquita Brands Inc.

I have witnessed how Nancy Pelosi once used the House of Representatives as her personal playpen and how Harry Reid still does the same in the Senate.  I don’t want to get on their radar screens as being a miscreant. And I see the continued growth of the Clinton juggernaut … such as de Blasio in New York City and McAuliffe in Virginia … and worry that I have somehow offended them … and that they may seek vengeance after they once again control everything.  Please forgive my past sins! I promise I will vote for Chelsea whenever she runs for something!

We conservatives are finished ... we are on the ropes and I formally throw in the towel.

NOT!

No comments: