Saturday, December 23, 2023

Prejudice

  


Like many Americans, I have spent much effort to purge my soul of any overt prejudge … believing the prejudging of people based upon generalizations I may have drawn about any population of people should not be thoughtlessly applied to anyone.


However, the Islamist and LBGT+ communities, of late, have been doing their level best … with their over-the-top obnoxious and threatening, even violent behavior … to dissuade me of this effort of tolerance.


Should I report myself to Pope Francis?


Afterward: Although I do find humor imagining the outcome when they glue themselves to a road or doorway.



STAND UP TO PREJUDICE!


3 comments:

DEN said...

I feel the same way you do ....about MAGA.

George W. Potts said...

So America is bust?

DEN said...

I think America goes on, without Trump and his noisy band of true believers. Merry Christmas