Sunday, November 01, 2020

Winning


I’ve been watching the tag team of Obama-Biden trying to compete with President Trump in the battleground states ... and, is it me or doesn’t Obama’s famous staccato speech delivery now sound hollow and inconsequential ... and Biden’s shouting faux-sincerity seem like he is running scared?


And the mighty Trump commands a presence with his stamina, his captivating transparency and love of country. To me, it now seems to be Trump’s race ... all the way.




See: No sensible Shoes blog ... which tracks Trafalgar polling results (the best polling in 2016).


STAND UP FOR AMERICA!


2 comments:

DEN said...

Whistling in the wind?

That poll you cited says in effect "It could be a landslide either way. I've been wrong in the past. I just like to quote numbers and guess what they mean"

Get that $20 bill ready, or better yet, you can just VENMO me.
Thanks

George W. Potts said...

See: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/522016-trafalgar-chief-pollster-predicts-trump-victory-polls-predominantly-missing