Monday, February 12, 2018

Out on a Limb


Here's a first ... I am recommending an article I haven't completely read (I did watch the video) ... Andrew McCarthy's National Review Online recap of the FISA approval of the surveillance of Carter Page and into the Trump campaign. The reason I am doing this is because this piece has received kudos from the Powerline blog and many conservative radio and TV outlets. And the reason I have not thoroughly read it is because my IPad does not easily magnify it ... which is now, unfortunately, a requisite due to my failing eyesight. But I will go by these very strong recommendations to go out on a limb and pass it along ... see: National Review Online Story.

(My kind liberal readers can pretend that they read it and repeat Shiff's talking points as negating comments below.

3 comments:

ChillFin said...

I did read it. All. And all the comments. And the original memo. It seems that no one in the justice or the legislative branches are honest and credible, only the conservative pundits, the military, Trump, and Putin. God bless America!

George W. Potts said...

How many senior-level FBI and SOJ truth-tellers have retired, been fired or been demoted in the last year. I suspect more to come when the IG's report comes out in March. This all seems pertinent to me ...

ChillFin said...

So that is the judgie end of the swamp. That’s one branch of the government that will be drained . On to Congress! That’ll leave the military and Dear Leader. Wait for the Donald to show up for his big beautiful parade in a military uniform. Epaulets. Gold braids. Scrambled eggs on the hat.