Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Brave New World


While searching for my previous blog's pic on highways, I came across the above image. What? Not only is there a reserved lane on this highway for electric cars, but I'll bet the recharging stations are freebies. I do know that in Whole Foods parking lots and many municipal parking lots offer free electric car recharging.

What better way to hug a tree than to give people who buy a car for $100,000 (plus a generous tax break) free recharging.  Do I get free gasoline in equivalent circumstances? Of course not! I am not a member of the privileged class. But I do have to pay for the electricity for the privileged class pajama boys.

And I have very little hair left I am willing to pull out.

3 comments:

Bill said...

But you blog like a member of the privileged class.

ChillFin said...

Why don't you just get an electric car, get all the breaks, and then STFU?

George W. Potts said...

The only privilege I get is at the 12 or under line at the grocery store ...