Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Resolutions


- Cut back on my blogging ... no more than five posts per day

- Refuse to perform at Trump's inauguration

- Avoid publicly blaspheming Mohammad

- Don't buy any more My Pillows

- Oust Obummer and Hellary from squatting in my head

- Try to be more objective about Trump ... no more love tweets

- Order a 'Diplorable' tee shirt

- Learn how to drive a monster truck

- Swear off of Pop Tarts and Fruit Loops

- Exercise at least once a month

- Reduce my carbon and molybdenum footprints

- Time to stop break dancing

2 comments:

DEN said...

May I suggest a resolution that might make your blog more read-worthy: Stop publishing "headlines." These unrelated scavangings are often fake reports aggregated by un-vetted sources. They do not provide useful information - merely a form of internet graffiti. I no longer bother to read these posts, and if you were to poll the other two readers, you might find that they agree with me.

George W. Potts said...

After a week these "Headlines" posts average over 30 hits apiece. These readers could well be bots ... but they are clearly loyal ... and discerning ...