Thursday, August 10, 2023

A Biden Truth?


When Biden recently visited the Grand Canyon, he claimed he had climbed up from the river. This brought lots of ridicule as people imagined he had climbed the canyon wall. But Joey Mumbles may have been actually telling the truth for once.


Having been to this national park myself, I have seem the Bright Angel trail leading down from the rim to the river. This is the trail used by the mules which carry tourists down and back up from the bottom.


And yes, even hikers follow the mules down and up. When I was there I witnessed a hiker struggle back to the rim after an obviously srenuous hike. 


So it was possible that Biden did the same. I doubt it … but it was possible.



STAND UP FOR WALTER MITTY BIDEN!

 

1 comment:

Ed said...

I have my doubts. I don't think Biden could have ridden one of the mules from the river to the top of the rim. Perhaps he could have made it if he were lashed onto one of the pack mules.

I was one of those hikers struggling back to the rim from Indian Gardens way back in the early 1960s when I was a young'n. So Biden doing it now - I doubt it!