Friday, October 30, 2020

One Suburban Woman

 


A friend of my daughter, a conservative Republican suburban woman, told me yesterday that she had voted for Biden. Shocked, I asked her how she could possibly do that. Her reply, “I was afraid that, if Trump won, there would be riots.”

Disappointed, I listed all of Trump’s accomplishments ... to which she replied, “Oh, when you put it that way ... “


So, dear reader, anyone who says they know who is going to win this crazy election ... is full of Adam Schiff.


STAND UP FOR AMERICA!


3 comments:

DEN said...

She was just being polite to her friend's misguided father.
Your anecdote does not support your conclusion -- She voted for Biden.
Maybe I'm full of schiff, but unless you can convince a huge number of
suburban women BEFORE they vote
your cause is lost.

George W. Potts said...

Always the pessimist ...

DEN said...

Or am I an optimist?