Monday, July 25, 2016

From Russia with Love


In the last week the number of hits to this blog has grown exponentially ... and they are mostly from Russia. I've been scratching my head over this anomaly until I saw the dump of 20,000 embarrassing e-mails that Russian hackers had siphoned off of the Democrat National Committee servers ... which is causing havoc right before the Democrat convention ... see: Daily Mail Article. I can't help but believe that the Ruskies are monitoring all kinds of political blogs for the  run-up and reaction to this dump.

There is even speculation that this e-mail exposure by the Russia is engineered to get Donald Trump elected. Wouldn't that be interesting! Does this mean then that, come late October, we will get to see those 30,000 "personal" e-mails that Hellary had scrubbed from her e-mail server? Gee, Vladimir, I hope so!

No comments: